Marley man
Hi all.
I sort of have a task for my sales management study.
I need some input on the AI topic.
QUESTION: What role do you think AI will play in the future, how will it work and will we as reps still have a job?

Would love to hear some theories or facts if you have any please. We can then converse from there, any assistance will be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Eben
Quote 0 0

James Anderson
Artificial intelligence is though criticized by majority, it is definitely going to the future of online marketing. Most of the businesses rely on it to carry on their marketing proceedings.
Quote 0 0
Marley man
Thanks for the reply James.
What would be the main complaint about AI? Do you think it is because sales people feel threatened?
In marketing using AI, I suppose you mean it sources and identifies target market prospects?
Quote 0 0
James Anderson
I do support AI and if you ask about complaint, it is going to effect the lives of people who might be probably replaced by them in the upcoming time.
Quote 0 0
the_wolf_of_tech_sales
A lot will be enhanced and changed by AI (things already are). But no technology will be able to replace the part of the sales cycle that requires human interaction and most importantly human trust.

Outreach campaigns will be optimized by AI. But I believe the close of any deal will steal need to be handled by a human and all of the elements that are related. 
Quote 0 0
saeesh0111
While not replacing the sales cycle AI & CRM can definitely strengthen the sales cycle.

For example Research shows that field sales representatives spend only 35% of their time in actual sales (face-to-face interface & conversations with the customer), while most of his time is taken by administrative tasks & for navigating from one location to the other.

Geo-location tools interfaced with Salesforce.com CRM can help sales personnel develop location intelligence, and he is able to pitch the right thing to the right person at the right time.  I would be grateful if you could read my below post which is only a 3 minutes read to understand my point of view.

https://www.kvpcorp.com/post/geolocation-solutions
Quote 0 0