the_wolf_of_tech_sales
At my firm we like to send a "break up" email after about 5 attempts to reach a prospect without a response. Puts a little bit of a guilt trip on them. Something like, "since we haven't heard from you, we'll assume that this isn't the best time to work together."

Curious what you guys do similarly or different...?
Quote 0 0

Regius
In our sales development roles, we do something similar. However, we do it after 3 follow ups. Our industry may be a bit different though in the fact that our end users are professional engineers ie. not acceptable to send them more than 3 emails in a row. 
Quote 0 0
the_wolf_of_tech_sales
Hey RSSE, what do you typically say in your email to the client? Do you have a template or is it custom every time?
Quote 0 0
Regius
Pretty similar to what you listed above. "If I don't hear from you, I'll assume that you have everything you need to be successful. Feel free to reach out in the future..." etc. I've also played with the subject line of the e-mail (experimented with just leaving it blank so it appears as <No Subject>, asking a question, using their first name, etc). I had surprisingly good follow up luck by leaving the subject line blank. 
Quote 0 0