Schwinny
I'm looking for ways to grow sales and opportunities. What are ways to grow demand generation, specifically if I am trying to make quota but do not have enough $$ in my current pipeline?
Quote 0 0

Regius
First place I would start is to follow up on closed opportunities. What I mean by that is look at your pipeline history at business opportunities that you both won AND lost. Reach out to those customers to see how things are going with their selected solution (either yours or a competitors) and probe to determine if there are additional ways you may be able to help them. You can also try to thwart their decision if they chose your competitor but are having problems. 
Quote 0 0
MikeK
Similar strategy to RSSE, I would follow up on the opportunities that you have won and see if you can get a referral to other groups or departments within the company that you can help.
Quote 0 0
Gigasale
I would leverage whatever current marketing campaigns your company has going to get some warm leads to contact. With this, you can at least leverage something familiar with the customers versus just cold calling accounts. Just be cautious that you familiarize yourself with the campaign or talk with marketing beforehand so you don't accidentally jeopardize their strategy. 
Quote 0 0
GoTG
REFERRALS

Leverage your existing contacts to find new ones!
Quote 0 0
rg
Ask current customers if they need anything else. Also, if you can, ask a referral. That's the fastest. The other one is getting more leads.
Quote 0 0
bizgifter
get creative. think beyond cold calling, email, and referrals and differentiate yourself from the hundreds of other sales reps reaching out with the same pitch. 

bizgifter.com is a great platform where its easy to send unique prospecting gifts - with a custom hand-written note. 

for sending gifts individually, check out their product - a stress ball with 'can you squeeze me in' on the ball with a hand-written note. they take care of all logistics. http://bizgifter.com/products/squeeze-me-in-stress-ball
Quote 0 0