Norcal707
Hey guys who's your favorite sales trainer out there? I've been watching a lot of sales videos from Tom Hopkins. Some say his technique is more old school but I think he touches on some great points. What sales person out there has inspired you or taught you valuable sales tips?
Quote 0 0

thesalesengineer
I've got to go with the legend... Zig Ziglar. You can find some of his great audio tapes free on youtube. [thumb]
Quote 1 0
DenverSE
I've actually learned a great deal of business/sales techniques by listening to Tim Ferriss' podcasts. 
Quote 0 0
the_wolf_of_tech_sales
I'll throw up another vote for Zig. You can't go wrong starting there. 
Quote 0 0
Mike Cartwright
Add another point for the man, the legend, Zig Ziglar. But lately, I've been fascinated with Steli Efti's approach to sales. I like the modern-era hustler kinda vibe that he has. He has quite a lot of helpful podcast sessions and also a blog where I get a lot of tips from. You might want to check him out.
Quote 0 0
Norcal707
Thanks man I'll look into some of his videos. 
Quote 0 0
Mike Cartwright
Ziglar’s advice isn’t exactly rocket science, but sometimes it’s the simplest of techniques that get the biggest results. And his sales books are still required reading for many sales teams, including ours. :-)

Have you ever read his book "Secrets of Closing a Sale"? It's a goldmine I tell ya!
Quote 0 0