Is this a good value proposition? votes

Yes, use it! 3 votes
75%
 No, it sucks! 0 votes
0%
 Eh, kinda 1 vote
25%
This poll has been closed.
I found this on the web, what do you guys think? What are the potential downfalls?

Hi {CONTACT.FIRSTNAME},

You recently visited our << INSERT WEB PAGE OR BLOG POST >>. I thought I’d quickly check-in and ask if you found what you were looking for? I also have additional resources for you:

- << LINK TO HELPFUL RESOURCE >>

- << LINK TO HELPFUL RESOURCE >>

I’ve actually looked at your company and am happy to share how you compare to the industry benchmarks we’ve seen out there. Do you want to talk tomorrow at << INSERT 2 TIMES YOU'RE AVAILABLE >>?

Best regards,

Quote 0 0

salesdev_RJ
I'd say that's pretty good! I'm gonna give it a try
Quote 1 0
WeekendWarrior
This sounds similar to the messaging in Challenger Sale which recommends "teaching" your customers while you sell to them. By providing the links, you are providing value and teaching the customers best practices. I'd say this is a pretty good value proposition (couldn't vote because the poll is closed).
Quote 1 0
sidman1324
sounds good to me. 
Quote 1 0
en-cycle
Yeah I'm not sure why the poll closed WeekendWarrior, I had meant for it to stay open. I seem to be getting pretty good results so far using this template tho. 
Quote 0 0
the_wolf_of_tech_sales
Just remember to fill in all of the fields of the template before you send it [wink]
Quote 0 0