adamchurro

Hi, My team and I have been working on a SaaS startup for about a year now and we're now in the prototyping stage.

We're also concurrently being agile and doing more validation / user-testing, and building a marketing foundation while doing this.

Our site just launched and I would sincerely appreciate your feedback: getchurro.com

I'm firstly looking to understand if you could identify the problem we're solving and how we're solving it.

Secondly, if you do have insight into B2B sales, I would appreciate your thoughts on the tool and its potential usefulness to you, any feedback is appreciated.

Does this solve your problem? in your sales cycle? Do you feel this would provide any value? All feedback is appreciated.

Quote 0 0

SaaSy
Hey adam! Great work on your startup! So the main purpose of your software tool is to help sales people find and interact with the characters and decision makers in a deal? Do they communicate with the client directly through your tool (like a messaging service), or does your tool equip them with content to engage the client with (ie. Churro says "here are some effective things to say when you talk to your client who cares about XYZ")?
Quote 0 0
adamchurro

Hello SaaSy, Great question this tool is meant to bring all stakeholders to one place and decide on a product or service (to come to a decision easier). It is supposed to make their life easier to buy. For the sales person it gives him/her analytics letting them know what communications occured, what questions were posed answered/unanswered etc, did they view the files, did they open the files etc. It's a platform that benefits both users, the sales person by giving him data into the sales, and for the buyers to share information with colleagues much easier?

What are you initial thoughts on this idea?

Quote 0 0
SaaSy
Nice! My initial thoughts are that I can clearly see the problem you are trying to service, as I've found that process to be clunky and cumbersome at times. I'm sure you have thought through how to share only certain data with each party (so they feel candid and comfortable about chatting with each other on your platform). For example, if i knew the sales guy on the other end was watching, i probably wouldn't speak openly if I was a buyer.

Do decision makers currently use existing tools to help make decisions? What challenges are you running up against right now?
Quote 0 0