Daniel_O
What are some good templates (email or verbal) for outbound prospecting that work well?
Quote 0 0

MikeK
If you are looking for ideas to get started with, here are 101 Sales Email Templates from attach.io. https://attach.io/sales-email-templates/

However, I don't see any indication on actually how successful they are. Here is another resource from hubspot that I like better that apparently had 57% open rate and 21% response rate.
The Sales Email Template That Won 16 New B2B Customers

My recommendation would be to keep it short, packed with value, and non robotic (ie. make sure you sound like a human and not an automated template).
Quote 1 0
qualify_this
The key is experimenting. I've found that using one, some, or all of the following tactics in an email works well:

• instilling some sort of uncertainty or doubt that they aren't doing things the best way (ie. they could be doing it better)
  • stating how they will benefit from speaking to you
  • you have experience helping similar people like them accomplish said goals
  • make an assumption about why they may benefit from your product
Subject lines are questionable in my opinion. Shorter is better, and personalized is better. However, I've had success even just leaving the email subject line blank (who isn't curious about a blank subject line email??). Just experiment and take note of what works well for your value prop.  
Quote 0 0
jake13
Hi BLANK,

As a YOUR ROLE, I work with CUSTOMER'S ROLE frequently in the BLANK industry. Often times, my customers gain benefits X, Y, Z  from using our PRODUCT.

Give me a call when you have a few minutes to chat and I'd be happy to discuss this further. If I don't hear from you, I will reach back out in a few days.

Regards,
YOUR NAME

Fill in the bolded fields and make some tweaks. This would be an initial contact email with a prospect. 
"He who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right."
Quote 1 0
Regius

Hi <Prospect>,

As an avid business professional, I like to stay up to date on industry news and insights. Recently, I noticed that your company <company action>.

In my experience, that means that <business issue> becomes a challenge. What might help you in your transition is to learn how others have dealt with similar issues. My company helped <similar company> tackle this problem with what they called “<quote from case study>.”

If you’d like to learn more, let’s set up a quick call. How does Tuesday afternoon between 2 and 3 p.m. EST sound?

Regards,

<Your Name>

P.S. If you're not the right person to speak to, who would you recommend I reach out to?

source

Quote 0 0
James Anderson
You can easily find good sales templates on Pinterest. All you need to make search and follow famous artistic accounts.
Quote 0 0