QCommission
Help! I'm running out of sales tips to share on our Twitter account. The ones I find when I run a search on Twitter seem to be the same ones, just retweeted over and over.

Care to share sales tips based on your experience? Just 140 characters or less, please. [smile] If you've got a Twitter account, feel free to include your username so I can give credit where it's due.

Thanks!
Dianne | QCommission
QCommission
http://www.qcommission.com
Quote 0 0

the_wolf_of_tech_sales
Hi Dianne [wave]
Here is a quote I often reflect on:

"It's not about what we are selling - it's about building long-term profitable relationships by understanding how we can add value to our customer's business."

Might have to shave some off to keep it under 140 [wink].
Quote 0 0
thesalesengineer
It's not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.
-the legend Zig Ziglar
Quote 1 0
QCommission
Thanks guys! Keep 'em coming. Oh, and do you have Twitter IDs? Please let me know so I can give you credit for the quotes. [smile]
Quote 0 0
accelsales
Hey QCommission, here's one.

Connect the value to the customer benefit, not the features of the product!
- Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else. -
Quote 0 0
QCommission
Hey! Thanks, accelsales! [smile]
Quote 0 0
Techguru
Build trust first through sharing common values then close the deal. The stronger the connection you build with each individual and the more they feel like they can relate to you, the more likely you can convince them to buy what you are trying to sell.
Quote 0 0
QCommission
Thanks, Techguru!
Quote 0 0
SaaSy
Without customers, there is no business! [thumb]
Quote 0 0
QCommission
That's very true! Haha! Thanks, SaaSy!
Quote 0 0
Mike Cartwright
Here's one from Roy Bartell: "Most people think ‘selling’ is the same as ‘talking’. But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job."

Very true since selling is all about understanding your prospects' wants & need and then, fulfilling them.
Quote 1 0
QCommission
Hey, thanks, Mike! I'll post that right now. [smile]
Quote 0 0
UT
It's not about what the product is, the important thing is communicating why they would need it. 
Quote 0 0