Mike Cartwright
CRMs and other sales tools/software--what's the most effective ones that you've tried?
Quote 0 0

robbyfinefine
When it comes to sales performance tools, I've been using this inside sales software . It helps me to improve my sales lead management and to see exactly how each lead progresses through my sales cycle. Be sure to check this tool out too!
Quote 0 0
spaceman45
Salesforce and LinkedIn are really the backbone for us. We also have tools to help pull data regarding account history and past purchasing performance with us, which we can use to prioritize how we spend our time.  

Specifically, within Salesforce, I've come to define a system for prioritizing contacts and tasks. I will label my tasks as low, medium, and high priority...each with their estimated completion dates. Low means I should get this done but it's not critical. Medium means this should happen by the due date. High usually means this task must be completely by EOB or I will lose strategic ground with the customer. This, in combination with my Outlook emails/tasks, is how I keep track of everything. 
Quote 0 0
spaceman45
Also, there is another post here that discusses tools for efficient prospecting. It might be helpful. 
Quote 0 0
UT
As we use Salesforce and Microsoft Office, the "Outlook to Salesforce" tool has saved me a ton of time. Even if you don't use either of those programs, I would HIGHLY recommend getting a tool to help you log emails from your email provider to your CRM system. It's saved me time and reduced repetitive work. Automation at its finest! 
Quote 0 0
michaelw
We use email tracking tools so we know when our prospecting emails are opened and what links they clicked. it helps direct our follow up strategy.
Quote 0 0
Mike Cartwright
Hi, spaceman45. Thank you so much for the recommendation. I've been using Linkedin for a while now, I guess I'm not using it as effectively as I want. I'm gonna look up that post.
Quote 0 0
Mike Cartwright
Hey, UT! We are also using Microsoft Office and Salesforce, I'm excited to try this Outlook to Salesforce tool! I appreciate the recommendation, I'll look up a tool that would help log the emails. Thanks!
Quote 1 0
timurnur
Hi guys, Ive been using the Salesfive app and like it so far. It is easy to use once you understand the lead-account-deal logic and offers nice features. Can only recommend. 
Quote 0 0
UT
Hi Mike, were you able to find it and did the tool help you?
Quote 0 0
yannie15

I have listed a few tools below hope it helps!

ARI:  Sales research and Follow-ups:
"My favorite" Personal AI sales assistant that helps you automate your sales research process in just a few seconds and send your clients handwritten notes or even gifts. ARI also stays in touch with your prospects until you get a response and keep you updated on your customers important events so you can always keep an eye on them.
Example:
1-You can have ARI do all your sales research for you before every meeting as it connects to you calendar and CRM or just before you outreach by uploading bulk contact or each single contact and ARI will do all the research for you so you can be armed with intel for your next meeting.
2- After the meeting ARI will send a Thank you email or even a handwritten note to your prospect
3- ARI will continue following up with the prospect a charmig way until you get a response (But you have to tell her to do so here so I do it with certain prospects usually low priority or after no getting responses)
4- When they become a client ARI send you weekly updates see below:
notificationsss copy.png 

HeadReach
 (Prospecting)

HeadReach uses smart targeting to help you find great prospects, from all over the web.

You can think of HeadReach as a cheaper version of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. One that also returns emails for that matter.

It’s pretty simple to use. You can search by name, company and website - or use the Advanced Search which also includes location, job role and industry.

With every search results come social profiles and emails, which is more than LinkedIn does.

Getemail.io: Lead research

Mixmax (Email Marketing)

Mixmax is the best tool to turbocharge your Gmail.

For starters, it sends emails directly from your Gmail, unlike MailChimp and a lot of alternatives. This will make sure your emails won’t end up in the Promotions section of your lead’s Gmail account.

Snovio - super easy way to find emails, yeah everyone knows Hunter, everyone used that but now since Hunter doesn’t work with Linkedin it’s better to try Snov.
Yesware: Smart email tracking

Quote 0 0
Salesinteract
Salesinteract is a never-before-seen CRM system that helps salespeople work more efficiently and see better sales results in shorter times. Thanks to the interactive character of Salesinteract, you always have immediate insight into the behaviour of your prospects and customers. From the moment that a new suspect reacts to an e-mail of your organisation, its status will evolve to prospect and all of its actions will be measured through Salesinteract. This way, you can immediately see when and how often a message, quote or document has been viewed.

We are Salesinteract. A new sales CRM created by the input of sales people. Software is never finished so we are always searching for people who wants tot test/try our system and share idea's etc. We are now only launched in the Netherlands and want to start this year in other country's. So idea's are welcome. Can you try/help us? http://salesinteract.com
Quote 0 0